Downley Consultants and Faiz Al Elweet Engineering Consultancy of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia have established a Joint Venture company located in the United Arab Emirates to serve the GCC region. The JV combines the world-class engineering capabilities of the two companies to provide services to clients in the region in the critical core aspects of asset management of underground infrastructure networks.
Through our specialist expertise and depth of experience in inspection, evaluation, assessment and rehabilitation of underground pipes and networks, we provide clients with safe, innovative and cost-effective solutions for management of existing underground pipe networks.
FAE/ Downley Consultants' expertise encompasses a wide range of underground infrastructure systems:
- Water Supply—transmission and distribution—raw, saline and potable water
- Wastewater Collection—gravity sewers, force (rising) mains, laterals, outfalls, manholes
- Fire mains, process and cooling water at industrial and petrochemical installations
- Slurry and tailings pipelines at mining and mineral processing sites
- Sea water intakes and circulating water lines in desalination and power generation